- Strong complex beer that is nevertheless very drinkable.
- Bittersweet with light caramel touch ( less the Gulden Draak “normal”)
- Fruity nose and aftertaste
- My rating on untappd: 4.00
Some numbers and facts…
- Style: Triple
- Alcohol%: 10,5%
- Fermentation: High + Refermentation in bottle
- Color: Gold amber
- Info: Brewed for the 25th anniversary of Gulden draak. 9000 refers to zip code of Ghent.
What the brewer is saying…
“The new recipe, on basis of 3 different kinds of malt added in a volume of 4 times the content in lager, provide the Gulden Draak 9000 Quadruple with a deep golden amber colour and a fruity scent. Together with the smooth and subtle sweet taste ensures this a wonderfully accomplished bouquet.”
Read all info on the Brewery’s website
Find this beer on…